Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow: 35 armed factions want to join the Syrian army in Idlib

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow: 35 armed factions want to join the Syrian army in Idlib Empty Moscow: 35 armed factions want to join the Syrian army in Idlib

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Sep 2017, 3:55 am

[size=30]Moscow: 35 armed factions want to join the Syrian army in Idlib[/size]
    19/09/2017 09:45 | Number of readings:
    font size:  Moscow: 35 armed factions want to join the Syrian army in Idlib Font_decrease  Moscow: 35 armed factions want to join the Syrian army in Idlib Font_enlarge
     Moscow: 35 armed factions want to join the Syrian army in Idlib Thumbnail.php?file=_________444_481370167
    Trend Press / Agencies
    The Russian Reconciliation Center in Syria announced that 35 armed factions have confirmed their readiness to stand in the ranks of the Syrian forces in the area of ​​reducing the escalation in Idlib.

"In the area of ​​reducing the eastern escalation in Idlib, and as a result of the negotiations with the leaders of the illegal armed groups, 35 armed factions confirmed their readiness to move to the ranks of the government forces," the statement said.

Aleksandr Lavrintev, head of the Russian delegation to the Astana 6 negotiations, said earlier that the number of observers from Russia, Turkey and Iran in the area of ​​reducing tension in rural Idlib could reach 1500, or 500 observers from each country.

He described the Russian diplomat, at the conclusion of the sixth round of negotiations, "Astana 6," that the number of observers as "small", expected to send Russia to Idlib units non-combat military police.

The meeting was held in the province of deterrence between the reconciliation committees in the southern region and the Russian focal point at the base "Hamimim" in the countryside of Latakia, through the service, "Skype" in the efforts to promote national reconciliation

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:39 pm