Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad province announces the distribution of departments and directorates of the salaries of instr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad province announces the distribution of departments and directorates of the salaries of instr Empty Baghdad province announces the distribution of departments and directorates of the salaries of instr

Post by Rocky Mon 22 May 2017, 4:11 am

Baghdad province announces the distribution of departments and directorates of the salaries of instruments of disengagement after the completion of its procedures

Monday, 22 May 2017 11:49

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
    announced that the province of Baghdad, Monday, distribution of paychecks own circles and directorates of the disengagement after the completion of the special procedures of the province.

The province said in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of it , "said the procedures for the distribution of the salaries of employees of the cadres of the departments associated with the governorate has recently been completed and will witness the distribution of salaries of the district after the arrival of special notice to them from the banks."

" The delay in the pay of the cadres of the district in the past months due to the disengagement was followed by the Ministry of Finance, which led to the delay in the special account funding departments covered by the disengagement measures."

The teaching staffs at the Ministry of Education has suffered in the past months of delay paid for more than ten days as a result of its disengagement from the ministry on the salaries of these cadres and transferred to the province of Baghdad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:32 pm