Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq calls on the world to draw an economic strategy with Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq calls on the world to draw an economic strategy with Baghdad Empty Iraq calls on the world to draw an economic strategy with Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 23 May 2017, 1:34 am

Iraq calls on the world to draw an economic strategy with Baghdad

economy Since 2017-05-22 at 13:26 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    A member of the Presidency of the Parliament Hammam Hamoudi, on Monday, the world to draw an effective economic strategy with Baghdad, stressing that Iraq is the heart of the economic world.
    "Iraq is the heart of the economic world," Hamoudi said in a statement issued after his participation in the ninth Kazan Economic Summit in the capital of the Russian Republic of Tatarstan. He called on the international community and its representatives present at the conference to " And clear-cut with Baghdad. "
    He added that "our country is rich in everything and who wants to be a strategic ally with us actually respect Iraq and build serious relations clear in the interests of joint and in the interest of our people as a whole."
    Hamoudi stressed that "the golden opportunity for Iraq is to pay attention to national products and activate the industrial and agricultural sectors and invest the minds of Iraq in building the economy and the employment of Iraqi manpower."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:10 pm