Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Finance parliamentary agree to discuss Parliament's budget for the year 2014 in the Council and to c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance parliamentary agree to discuss Parliament's budget for the year 2014 in the Council and to c Empty Finance parliamentary agree to discuss Parliament's budget for the year 2014 in the Council and to c

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Aug 2013, 6:40 am

Finance parliamentary agree to discuss Parliament's budget for the year 2014 in the Council and to clarify the problems

August 26, 2013 .. BAGHDAD (Independent) ... the parliamentary Finance Committee agreed to discuss Parliament's budget for the year 2014 in the Council and to clarify the problems contained therein members.

According to a statement of the Commission received the independent press (Iba) said on Monday that "the Finance Committee held a meeting on Sunday chaired by MP Ahmed Hassan Faizullah Vice President of the Finance Committee and in the presence of members of the committee and its advisers, to discuss a number of observations on the budget the House of Representatives in 2014 voted Recently, . "

He added that "it was agreed in the presence of the financial advisor to the House of Representatives to discuss the budget and to clarify the problems contained therein for members of Parliament in the Council meeting, noting that" have been voted to approve the nomination of MP Faleh applicable member of the Committee as a candidate to attend the meeting deliberative with the Commission services and reconstruction on the proposal Appropriations Act Engineering " .

The parliament had voted earlier in the budget amounting to 528 billion dinars included, according to deputies buy motorcycles, air and cars carry, and clothing to the staff of the Council, while criticized a number of politicians and House of Representatives included the budget for these materials and considered it a waste of public money.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Finance parliamentary agree to discuss Parliament's budget for the year 2014 in the Council and to c Empty Re: Finance parliamentary agree to discuss Parliament's budget for the year 2014 in the Council and to c

Post by Neno Tue 27 Aug 2013, 12:00 pm

Finance committee needs to approve a value before a budget. Seems backwards to me.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Finance parliamentary agree to discuss Parliament's budget for the year 2014 in the Council and to c Empty Re: Finance parliamentary agree to discuss Parliament's budget for the year 2014 in the Council and to c

Post by fonz1951 Tue 27 Aug 2013, 1:05 pm

Neno wrote:Finance committee needs to approve a value before a budget. Seems backwards to me.
    everything they've done up until now seems backwards to me

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 7:20 pm