Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shamkhani: the alliance with Iraq and Syria is not suspended

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shamkhani: the alliance with Iraq and Syria is not suspended Empty Shamkhani: the alliance with Iraq and Syria is not suspended

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Jun 2017, 2:32 am

Shamkhani: the alliance with Iraq and Syria is not suspended

 Baghdad / term

Secretary of the Supreme Council of National Security Iranian Rear Admiral Ali Shamkhani said that the alliance between Iran, Russia, Syria, Iraq and Hezbollah is not suspended or Moktaaa.
    Shamkhani said in an interview with the Iranian news agency, that the relations between Iran and Russia have entered a new phase during the past two years , especially after the cancellation of the sanctions, and cooperation in Syria opened new doors for military cooperation between the two countries and strengthened Russia 's ability to maneuver in the region.
    On the Iranian - Russian relations , Shamkhani said that the relations between the two strategic and that communication between the two parties are at high levels, pointing out that Iran is different from the countries of the region , which buys American weapons and stores, and it buys the weapon that you need while producing the bulk of their need for weapons.
    He pointed out that the cooperation between Russia and Iran are within the framework of the joint strategy to counter terrorism in the region, and it is beneficial to both sides.
    He went on to say that Shamkhani investment opportunities and possibilities that could lead to the emergence of strong alliances influential in the region and the world, for example , the coalition between Iran, Russia, Syria, Iraq and Hezbollah was able to change rates in the Syrian scene and free Aleppo.
    He added that the alliance between Iran, Russia, Syria, Iraq and Hezbollah is not suspended or Moktaaa. Without doubt , what terrorism is still on top of the list of threats to the world.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:51 am