Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shamkhani: Dissolution of the crowd plot to destabilize Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shamkhani: Dissolution of the crowd plot to destabilize Iraq Empty Shamkhani: Dissolution of the crowd plot to destabilize Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Dec 2017, 2:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Shamkhani: Dissolution of the crowd plot to destabilize Iraq

 Baghdad / Range 

Iran's Supreme National Security Council (SNSC) secretary Ali Shamkhani said the dissolution of the popular crowd would topple Iraq in a new plot to reinstate terrorism and insecurity.
    Shamkhani praised the wisdom and wisdom of Iraqi officials and MPs in rejecting the plots of enemies seeking to hit internal security and reap the rewards. 
    The head of the Iranian National Security Council, who met in Tehran with a delegation from the Islamic Supreme Council headed by Hamam Hamoudi, said that "talking about dissolving the popular crowd in Iraq is a new plot to restore insecurity and terrorism to the region. 
    " Shamkhani added that "steadfastness and resistance of the Iraqi people, And the popular, especially the popular crowd led to the removal of the biggest regional threat, "The Secretary of the Iranian National Security Council that" the awareness and wisdom of Iraqi officials and parliamentarians to prevent conspiracies of enemies in order to hit the internal security and reap the benefits. "Informed sources told the (Esna) to me Iran aims to inform the Iranian leadership on the nature of alliances in the upcoming elections and discuss the future of the National Alliance.
    In a related context, warned the President of the Supreme Council Hammam Hammoudi, on Tuesday, a major Zionist conspiracy to destroy the countries of the ring against Israel (Egypt, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon). He called on the international community to confront the Arab alliance and stop putting its bombs on the people of Yemen. "We warn of a major Zionist plot to destroy the ring countries against Israel, Egypt, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon," Hammoudi said in a speech at a conference in Tehran. "The region is in dire need today to confront the earthquake of takfir and to promote Islamic unity," he said, adding that "the da'eef has ended as a state of myth, but its lost thought must be met through the holding of such important conferences." He called on the First Deputy Speaker of Parliament to "hold a conference of Islamic unity from the heart of Karbala during the fourteenth Imam Hussein (p), the presence of all the peoples of the Muslim world with their cultures, colors and nationalities."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 2:48 am