Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dozens of Kirkuk electricity contracts for employees demonstrating to demand their dues regardless

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dozens of Kirkuk electricity contracts for employees demonstrating to demand their dues regardless Empty Dozens of Kirkuk electricity contracts for employees demonstrating to demand their dues regardless

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Apr 2016, 4:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Along with a demonstration of contract employees in Kirkuk electricity distribution circle
    Dozens of Kirkuk electricity contracts for employees demonstrating to demand their dues regardless

Author: AB, MA 
    Editor: AB, HH 4.3.2016 12:52 Number ofViews: 12 

Long-Presse / Kirkuk
    Dozens of contract employees in the electricity distribution of the province of Kirkuk Directorate, on Sunday, to protest against the delay in disbursement of financial entitlements, as they demanded to disbursed as soon as, they called for confirmation on the permanent staffing of the Directorate.
    A reporter (range Press), said that, dozens of contract employees in the province of Kirkuk electricity distribution directorate came out this morning, in a demonstration in front of the distribution department building in the neighborhood of ninety, the city center, demanding financial dues regardless stalled.
    The reporter, said that the demonstrators called for confirmation on the permanent staffing of the Directorate for being employed as a contract for more than eight years.
    It is noteworthy that Electricity Minister Qassim Mohammed Fahdawi announced, in (January 10, 2015), the ministry needed to support the "government and the international" for the reconstruction of the infrastructure that had been destroyed in the liberated areas of the organization (Daash), and while he is prepared to install contract employees on permanent staffing to acquire experience during the period of their ministry.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 2:40 pm