Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Australia announces the suspension of air strikes in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Australia announces the suspension of air strikes in Syria Empty Australia announces the suspension of air strikes in Syria

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Jun 2017, 2:55 am

Australia announces the suspension of air strikes in Syria

09:38 - 20/06/2017

Australia announced Tuesday the suspension of air strikes in Syria, stressing that this preventive measure, after the suspension of Moscow's security overflights in Syria with Washington memorandum.

The Defense Ministry said in a statement the Australian, it was "a precautionary measure in the Australian Defense Force strikes stopped temporarily in Syria."

The move comes after the Australian, a warning issued by the Russian Defense Ministry on Monday, it would consider any object flying in their areas of operation in Syria, the target of its air defenses.

Moscow also decided to suspend the memorandum for the prevention of accidents and ensure the security of overflights during the execution of military operations in Syria. Finished / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/20/168554/

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:24 pm