Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The board of the Japanese loan in ports open tenders rehabilitation of the port of Khor Al-Zubair

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The board of the Japanese loan in ports open tenders rehabilitation of the port of Khor Al-Zubair Empty The board of the Japanese loan in ports open tenders rehabilitation of the port of Khor Al-Zubair

Post by Rocky Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:04 am

The board of the Japanese loan in ports open tenders rehabilitation of the port of Khor Al-Zubair

History of edits:: 2017/6/20

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} General Company for Ports of Iraq opened the board of the Japanese loan projects on Tuesday morning, bids advanced companies to tender {PkG-1C} for the rehabilitation of Khor Al-Zubair commercial port for the second phase of the establishment of yard trucks area {50} thousand square meters.
    A statement by the Ministry of Transport Agency {Euphrates News} received a copy of it today , "which will include the parking and public services in the presence of the Director of the Japanese loan Authority Chief Engineer Abdullah Baic student and chairman of the opening of tenders for the tender {PKG-1C} chief engineer Majid Rahim Mehr and members of his committee."
    "The bids were opened in the presence of thirteen made to win the tender , a local company. It is worth mentioning that the ports of Iraq has submitted its Japanese Agency for International Development {JICA} a second loan after its success in the implementation of the first loan accurately projects and success, according to the agency system and given a book of thanks and appreciation ". is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 am