Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

German intelligence spied on US departments, including the White House

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

German intelligence spied on US departments, including the White House Empty German intelligence spied on US departments, including the White House

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Jun 2017, 2:50 am

German intelligence spied on US departments, including the White House

BERLIN - (AFP)
    "Der Spiegel" the German magazine reported Thursday that the German foreign intelligence services rocked by several scandals wiretapping, spying "for years" on several institutions and departments including the US White House.

Wrote the magazine in its latest issue, citing "documents" were able to see that the federal information system in charge of foreign intelligence spy "between 1998 and 2006 on several phones and internal fax numbers in the White House."

According to the magazine, the device has had a list of "four thousand words selected" (phone number, fax, or e-mail) allow him to monitor the "American targets" including the Ministry of Finance.

As the German agents under surveillance of US companies such as "Lockheed Martin" as well as NASA and "Human Rights Watch" and several universities or even the US Air Force and the Marines and the Defense Intelligence Agency inside the Pentagon or military intelligence also added, "Der Spiegel".

The magazine said that more than a hundred foreign embassy based in Washington, as well as the International Monetary Fund and the Office of the Arab League in the United States had been to spy also by the German machine.
    In response to questions from the magazine, he did not want a federal information to make any comment.

The German foreign intelligence several times at the heart of spy scandals.
    In March / March 2015 shed light on information cooperation between this device and his US counterpart , the National Security Agency, where the Germans are spying on them on several targets in allied countries , including the French Foreign Ministry officials and the French Presidency or the European Commission.

In response to a question in mid-February by the parliamentary investigation committee that is studying the issue of cooperation, German Chancellor Angela Merkel expressed surprise, saying: "I think the Fed information device does not this kind.

http://www.aljournal.com/%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%B3%D8%B3%D8%AA-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%B1/

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:06 am