Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary defense for "direction Press": America seeks to impose its hegemony on Syria border

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary defense for "direction Press": America seeks to impose its hegemony on Syria border Empty Parliamentary defense for "direction Press": America seeks to impose its hegemony on Syria border

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Jun 2017, 2:52 am

Parliamentary defense for "direction Press": America seeks to impose its hegemony on Syria border

25/06/2017

Press direction / special
    He said security and defense committee member of the parliamentary Majid Ghraoui, on Sunday, that the United States is seeking to impose its hegemony on the border areas between Iraq and Syria and the north of the country by increasing the number of its troops in military bases.
    Ghraoui In an interview for "direction Press" He explained that the committee had previously asked to provide a clear explanation and statement of opinion on increasing the number of US troops in Iraq, noting that the defense parliamentary security committee discussed increasing US influence in bases in Iraq, including the Kurdistan and the subject will be discussed with the leader the armed forces are widely, as well as with the competent security services.
    He added that the current government should not repeat the mistakes of the previous government that allowed the Americans to increase their dominance and their influence and impact on the support of terrorist groups such as al Qaeda and Daesh, noting that the US plans to isolate Syria from Iraq and to stop extending the border after hitting the popular crowd on the Iraqi-Syrian border and fear of the presence of the popular crowd support to the Syrian forces.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/170208.html

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 5:25 am