Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US lawmakers call for Trump to put pressure on Moody

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US lawmakers call for Trump to put pressure on Moody Empty US lawmakers call for Trump to put pressure on Moody

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:49 pm

US lawmakers call for Trump to put pressure on Moody

13:24 - 25/06/2017

He called on senior members of the US Congress President Donald Trump to put pressure on Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi to remove the obstacles to US trade and investment when they meet for the first time on Monday.

He said the House of Representatives from the Republican and Democratic parties in the letter sent to Trump that the discussions that took place at a high level with India did not lead to the removal of the main obstacles to trade and investment did not prevent India from imposing new obstacles.

They added that "many sectors of the Indian economy are still protected unjustified and that India still is a difficult place to play where US companies" activities, pointing to a World Bank report in 2017 put India in the 130 place among 190 countries with regard to facilitating activities.

The deputies said that the economic relationship between the two countries is less than expected much of them as a result of the failure of India on the implementation of reforms based on the market.

They said the obstacles included many sectors and included the imposition of high tariffs and inadequate protection of intellectual property rights and regulatory practices inconsistent and non-transparent.

They explained that among American goods products affected by solar energy, information and communication devices and biotechnology products technology.

It is scheduled to Moody meet with about 20 heads of US companies prominent in Washington on Sunday before his first meeting with Trump held on Monday at the White House when it seeks to revitalize relations that appear to be fractured apathy despite the priority that was given during the presidency Barack Obama. Finished / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/06/25/169976/

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 5:53 am