Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+4
Bama Diva
Escalade1
wayoutnow
Rocky
8 posters

Central Bank: Iraq's economic future will be "a surprise to his friends"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank: Iraq's economic future will be "a surprise to his friends"  Empty Central Bank: Iraq's economic future will be "a surprise to his friends"

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Sep 2013, 2:48 pm

Central Bank: Iraq's economic future will be "a surprise to his friends"

Update :: 07.07.2013 18:27

Said the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Abdul Basit Turki, Sunday, Iraq's economic future will surprise friends, noting that after coming out of Chapter VII must be the Iraqi market is open to anyone who wants to contribute in accordance with the laws applicable investment.

This came during a speech in the Turkish celebration of the tenth anniversary of the founding of TBI.

Turki said that "our performance must be good in order to be an efficient banking system," stressing that "Iraq's economic future will be a surprise to friends."

He added that "the Trade Bank of Iraq has had an important role in the development of foreign trade to Iraq and helped significantly ease the Chapter VII sanctions," adding that "market must be open to all competitors Iraq after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII."

He pointed out that "the Iraqi market is clearly open to anyone who wants to contribute in accordance with the laws applicable investment," noting that "Iraq is not a poor resources and we are trying to shorten the time."

The Iraqi Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari announced that the Security Council vote on the resolution (2107) completely out of Iraq from Chapter VII and partly not, noting that the Iraqi side of understanding every word coined in the Security Council resolution. Ended / 3

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Central Bank: Iraq's economic future will be "a surprise to his friends"  Empty Re: Central Bank: Iraq's economic future will be "a surprise to his friends"

Post by wayoutnow Tue 03 Sep 2013, 3:31 pm

Well get to surpriseing !!! Stop talking starting walking the walk !!! Money talks and bullshit walks $$$$
    Escalade1
    Escalade1
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Central Bank: Iraq's economic future will be "a surprise to his friends"  Empty Re: Central Bank: Iraq's economic future will be "a surprise to his friends"

Post by Escalade1 Tue 03 Sep 2013, 4:24 pm

AMEN 

Wayoutnow, I agree.
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Tue 03 Sep 2013, 4:41 pm

Some of these articles appear to me to be paragraphs taken from past news articles and compiled to look as a new news article. Old information keeps being repeated. Must be a slow news cycle over there
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Tue 03 Sep 2013, 4:45 pm

Yes correct bama been doing this for years! I know it will be a suprise to me!lol...
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 03 Sep 2013, 5:28 pm

Bama Diva wrote:Some of these articles appear to me to be paragraphs taken from past news articles and compiled to look as a new news article. Old information keeps being repeated. Must be a slow news cycle over there
    lol, yes and they been going to delete those zeros and get the dinar to the dollar for since 2006. I like them as they are repeating the recent with more and more added too... ;)
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Tue 03 Sep 2013, 5:35 pm

Screwball wrote:Yes correct bama been doing this for years! I know it will be a suprise to me!lol...
    i'd be a whole lot more surprised if they did than if they didn't
    lauree
    lauree
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by lauree Tue 03 Sep 2013, 5:56 pm

Almost 2 months since this speech.  Let's get on with the surprise.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 7:26 am