Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil lay the foundation stone for the Ttaiwirhakl Halfaya within the third phase

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil lay the foundation stone for the Ttaiwirhakl Halfaya within the third phase Empty Oil lay the foundation stone for the Ttaiwirhakl Halfaya within the third phase

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jul 2017, 3:11 am

Oil lay the foundation stone for the Ttaiwirhakl Halfaya within the third phase

Sunday July 9, 2017 9:46

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

announced that the Ministry of Oil, Sunday, lay the foundation stone for the development of the Halfaya field in the third stage to reach peak production , which is 400 thousand barrels per day.

The oil minister said in a statement received Alsumaria News, a copy of it, " The third and final phase of the development program for the field Halfaya contributes to reaching a production peak , which is 400 thousand barrels per day, by adding 200 thousand barrels per day to the current production field , which currently stands at more 200 thousand barrels per day, which had been achieved thanks to the development of operations in the first and second phases. "
    Oil seeks to raise the production capacity of the field Allhis for more than 120 thousand barrels per day
    Oil: decline in oil exports for the month of April to 97 million barrels

Allaibi added that " the third phase of the project include the establishment of a complex treatment , which consists of 4 banks , insulating and installing heat exchangers and insulation and 4 large tanks of 30 thousand cubic meters capacity, creating lines of different purposes flow , for example , oil, gas, water and installation of generating electric power project - specific plant, as well as Created pipeline networks to transport crude oil and Algaswalmaah, and Anchaeobnah control, management and other ".

The oil field Halfayah is witnessing significant development operations by the Chinese company , which won Petrojayna Pttoiralhakl in the second licensing rounds to reach the peak production of 400 thousand barrels per day of oil and the production of large quantities of gas in 2018 Nhihaam.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 10:00 am