Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

International Energy: OPEC's commitment to cut production in June is the lowest

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

International Energy: OPEC's commitment to cut production in June is the lowest Empty International Energy: OPEC's commitment to cut production in June is the lowest

Post by Rocky Fri 14 Jul 2017, 2:10 am

International Energy: OPEC's commitment to cut production in June is the lowest

Release date: 2017/7/13

The International Energy Agency said on Thursday that OPEC's commitment to production cuts fell in June to a six-month low as many members pump more crude above the allowable production agreement, delaying the market's recovery.
    OPEC's commitment to cuts fell to 78 percent last month from 95 percent in May, with output beyond Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Iraq, the United Arab Emirates and Venezuela eroding the strong commitment of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar and Angola.
    "Every month there seems to be something to raise doubts about the pace of restoring the balance," the Paris-based agency said. "This month there are two bottlenecks: the massive recovery in oil production from Libya and Nigeria and the low commitment of OPEC to its production agreement."
    The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and a number of non-Opec producers, including Russia, have agreed to cut production by about 1.8 million barrels a day until March 2018 to reduce the global supply gap fueled by US production boom.
    Libya and Nigeria were exempt from cuts due to years of instability that had damaged their production. The International Energy Agency said the two countries have been able to increase their production of more than 700 thousand barrels per day in recent months.

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:48 pm