Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baeraki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baeraki Empty Baeraki

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Jul 2017, 2:09 am

Baeraki

Anbar Council announces the agreement to include Emaar Saqlawiyah bridge grant of the World Bank

announced the Anbar council member Yahya Ghazi, on Monday, the agreement on the inclusion of Emaar SAQLAWIYA Bridge within the World Bank grant, noting that, the reconstruction of the bridge sword choking in Fallujah, Ghazi said in a press statement , he "met with the director general of roads and bridges in the Ministry of construction and housing, was discussed with him on the reconstruction of Saqlawiyah bridge , which connects the district Habbaniyah, (10 km west of Fallujah.)

oil opens new unit for the production of liquid gas refineries south capacity of 200 tons per day

announced that the Ministry of oil, On Monday, the opening of the laboratory of th G liquid in the Maysan 1200 card cylinder per hour, noting that the plant will provide the local consumption of the province and neighboring areas . "Said Director General of filling the gas company Ali Jabir in a statement received (range) a copy of it, said that" the ministry opened a laboratory liquid gas in the Maysan 1200 card cylinder per hour , "he said, adding that" the plant is one of the advanced laboratories in Iraq. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]