Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baeraki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baeraki Empty Baeraki

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Mar 2017, 1:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baeraki

Rafidain Bank sues Almtlkian and Almtnsalin for repayment 

announced Rafidain Bank, it will assess thelawsuits against Almtlkian and Almtnsalin who did not abide by paying what Bzmthm.oukal the media office of the bank in a statement that " the bank will proceed with theestablishment of lawsuits against Almtlkian and Almtnsalin their pledges of some customers who did not abide by chipping money that discharged and retrieval on schedule . " the statement added that" the suits will also be against the circuit that made pledges and signed a commitment to deduct dues Bank of salaries to its employees under the pledges signatories to the bank ".ohdd Rafidain Bank on" the importance of dealing with transparency and integrity by citizen beneficiary of bank services and commitment to the pledges made by the bank to be able to continue to provide banking services to citizens and that undermine their satisfaction. " 

Securities: February achieves a rise in shares traded 

announced Executive Director of the Iraqi market for securities , Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam K in an interview (to the extent) on Saturday, the Iraq Stock Exchange indices during the month of February 2017 has achieved a rise in the number of shares traded increased by 90%, while there was a slight decrease in the number of contracts Almnfzh.oukal Abdul Salam , "as the market witnessed a rise in the value of shares traded increased by 67% and a rise in the market price index of traded shares increased by 3.17% and also a rise in the market value of 1.8% , " noting that " the number of contracts executed for the month of February decreased by 29 "% ..
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]