Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Judge of Palestine warns of the arrival of things to the "point of no retur

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Judge of Palestine warns of the arrival of things to the "point of no retur Empty Judge of Palestine warns of the arrival of things to the "point of no retur

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 4:09 am

Judge of Palestine warns of the arrival of things to the "point of no return"

10:06 - 23/07/2017

The president of the United Nations and the Security Council called on the Security Council to intervene urgently to stop the Israeli escalation against the Palestinian people and their religious sanctities before things turn to the worst and reach the point of no return.

"The electronic gates set by the occupation authorities are the cause of the current Palestinian anger, and there is no alternative to removing them. The Palestinian people and their religious and political leaders are unanimous in their rejection and the need to remove them at all costs," he said.

Al-Habash reiterated that "the Palestinian leadership and people have not recognized and rejected any Israeli sovereignty over Jerusalem and rejected any Israeli intervention in the affairs of Al-Aqsa Mosque."

He added that the continued Israeli occupation of the land of the State of Palestine is the cause of all the crises experienced by the region and there is no alternative to ending the occupation and the establishment of the independent state of Palestine with Jerusalem as its capital. Ending

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/07/23/177624/

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:46 pm