Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sumo sells heavy Basra crude at $ 1.37

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sumo sells heavy Basra crude at $ 1.37 Empty Sumo sells heavy Basra crude at $ 1.37

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jul 2017, 2:28 am

Sumo sells heavy Basra crude at $ 1.37

economy Since 2017-07-26 at 20:28 (Baghdad time)

Follow Mawazine News
    The Iraqi oil marketing company (SOMO) sold 2 million barrels of Basra heavy crude at a premium of $ 1.37 a barrel above the official sale price for the September auction at one of its auctions on Wednesday, the Dubai Mercantile Exchange said in a statement.
    This exceeds the $ 1.18 premium for August payments during the previous auction in June.
    Oil prices jumped to an eight-week high on Wednesday after the Energy Information Administration reported a sharp decline in US crude stocks, boosting expectations that long-oversupplied markets are heading for balance.
    Data from the Department of Information indicated that commercial crude stocks in the United States fell 7.2 million barrels last week while it was expected to fall 2.6 million barrels. It was the fourth weekly decline in a row, giving support to the market.
    This is compounded by hopes that the oil market may be experiencing a long-awaited rebalancing. Saudi Arabia said on Monday it would limit its crude exports to 6.6 million bpd in August, down about 1 million bpd from a year earlier.
    Global Brent crude <LCOc1> rose to a near 67 cents, or 1.30 percent, to $ 50.87 a barrel by 1530 GMT. Prices were above touching levels in the previous session as Brent contracts jumped more than 3 percent.
    US benchmark WTI futures rose 83 cents, or 1.6 percent, to $ 48.72 a barrel, ending 29 cents a barrel

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 7:44 am