Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament allocates 40 billion dinars "urgently" to support the budget of the popular crowd

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament allocates 40 billion dinars "urgently" to support the budget of the popular crowd Empty Parliament allocates 40 billion dinars "urgently" to support the budget of the popular crowd

Post by Rocky Thu 27 Jul 2017, 5:32 am

Parliament allocates 40 billion dinars "urgently" to support the budget of the popular crowd

09:11 - 27/07/2017

A member of the Committee on Security and Defense Deputies Iskandar and Tutt, on Thursday, the allocation of the House of Representatives amount of 40 billion dinars urgently to support the budget of the popular crowd, while he felt that the adoption of the supplementary budget law was carried out in an accelerated and unthought.

"The House of Representatives approved the budget of the current year supplements in a very hasty and unthought despite the lack of knowledge of most of the deputies details," noting that "the Security and Defense Committee did not have the opportunity to address the security ministries and know the need in the coming months Which is losing its financial right because of the rush. "

"The House of Representatives allocated 40 billion dinars and urgently to support the budget of the popular crowd and increase the salaries of fighters as well as the allocation of other amounts of some of the shortcomings of the general budget."

The spokesman for the popular crowd Ahmed al-Asadi recently announced the issuance of a book from the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers provides for activating the article on increasing the salaries of members of the popular mobilization in the budget 2017. End / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 12:29 pm