Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Completion of 93% of the field of Saybah Gazan south of Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Completion of 93% of the field of Saybah Gazan south of Basra Empty Completion of 93% of the field of Saybah Gazan south of Basra

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jul 2017, 4:30 am

Completion of 93% of the field of Saybah Gazan south of Basra

28/07/2017

KUWAIT: Kuwait Energy Company (KSE), the investor in the field of gas exploration in southern Basra, announced on Friday that it is continuing to operate in the field at an accelerated pace in preparation for its entry into operation. The company said that the completion of the project will be completed in the fourth quarter of this year.
    The company said in a statement that the percentage of carpentry amounted to 93% of the mechanical, civil and electrical work, and ended the installation of a pipeline transporting oil products from the field of Saybah to Khor al-Zubayr"He said .
    "After the completion of these works, the field will be inaugurated and operated to produce dry gas for the generation of electric power in addition to the production of liquid gas and condensate, which is a secondary production will be transferred in time to the agreed sites with the Basra Oil Company, Its priorities are the provision of dry gas to supply Iraq's invasive network"He said .

"The fourth quarter of this year will witness the launch and operation of the field"He said .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 14 Sep 2024, 5:15 pm