Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadr warns of major problems if the crowd is not integrated into the army

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadr warns of major problems if the crowd is not integrated into the army Empty Sadr warns of major problems if the crowd is not integrated into the army

Post by Rocky Fri 11 Aug 2017, 3:03 am

Sadr warns of major problems if the crowd is not integrated into the army

Warned the leader of the Sadrist movement, Moqtada al-Sadr, on Friday, of major problems will face Iraq in the next stage, indicating that "there must be the centralization of the Iraqi state, without there are two armies in the country."

"Iraq will face major problems if it does not reach the stage of integration between the government forces and the popular crowd," Sadr said in an interview with the Journal News.

"The merger between the two forces should be under the command of the commander-in-chief of the armed forces, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi."

"There are already disciplined elements in the popular crowd and these elements must be integrated under the security forces, police and other security forces," Sadr said.

"It is difficult to have two armies in Iraq, so we need to reach the level of integration, and it must be under the leadership of the prime minister, as well as the commander of the armed forces. If the crowd is out of state, it will cause many problems.

share it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 20 May 2024, 12:56 am