Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister calling for adoption of outsourcing customs level system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister calling for adoption of outsourcing customs level system Empty Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister calling for adoption of outsourcing customs level system

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Aug 2017, 6:15 pm

Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister calling for adoption of outsourcing customs level system

20/08/2017

Economy news _ Baghdad

Economic Advisor to Prime Minister Mohamed Saleh, Sunday's appearance, you must adopt and expand outsourcing system customs level through strong global companies contracted to ensure efficient screening and collection and customs clearance.

He said in terms of economic news seen by the press, "to" adopt and expand outsourcing system customs level by hiring a strong global companies contributes to maximize the resources of a State. "

"The outsourcing system leads to low cost imports and eliminate organizational and other corruption as well as maximizing public resources", pointing out that "outsourcing system on the tax system for small units assigned to civil companies licensing discreet to open ports tax collection on the broken tax system depends.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 10:54 am