Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

.. Abadi prevents retirees from returning to military service and stops the placement of the crowd

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

.. Abadi prevents retirees from returning to military service and stops the placement of the crowd Empty .. Abadi prevents retirees from returning to military service and stops the placement of the crowd

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:51 pm

.. Abadi prevents retirees from returning to military service and stops the placement of the crowd

September 03, 2017 - 5:48 | Number of readings:

Sumer News: The Syrian News Agency publishes documents containing instructions from Prime Minister Haider Abadi on the return of fugitives and retirees for military service, and other transfers between security groups.

"The return of fugitives, demobilized and discharged soldiers from the Ministry of the Interior and the Ministry of Defense for any reason, preventing and stopping the transfer of federal police, border police, energy and explosives control, emergency brigades and rapid response is prohibited for any reason," the documents said.

"Preventing the return of retired officers for any reason, preventing and stopping the transfer from civilian to military ministries, preventing and immediately stopping the transfer from the military to the civil service, and stopping the placement to the popular crowd," the documents added.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Jul 08, 2024 7:12 am