Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance agrees to pay end of service benefits to military retirees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance agrees to pay end of service benefits to military retirees Empty Finance agrees to pay end of service benefits to military retirees

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Jan 2018, 1:43 am

[size=30]Finance agrees to pay end of service benefits to military retirees[/size]
    26/01/2018 09:34 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]
    [rtl]The Iraqi Ministry of Finance, according to a document issued on Thursday, the disbursement of the equivalent of the end of service for military retirees.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The document, which received "Trend Press" on a copy of it, the Ministry's approval of the request of the National Pension Authority, to allocate 16.6 billion dinars, in the current account in the name of retirement National / retirement accounts, open with the bank Rashid.[/rtl]
    [rtl]And indicated that the allocations come to "the payment of retired military equivalents, for the K2 / 2018."[/rtl]

[rtl]MT[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:51 pm