Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran's gas exports grow more than 50 percent in five months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran's gas exports grow more than 50 percent in five months Empty Iran's gas exports grow more than 50 percent in five months

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Sep 2017, 3:13 am

[size=30]Iran's gas exports grow more than 50 percent in five months[/size]
    07/09/2017 10:55 | Number of readings: 8
    font size:  Iran's gas exports grow more than 50 percent in five months Font_decrease  Iran's gas exports grow more than 50 percent in five months Font_enlarge
     Iran's gas exports grow more than 50 percent in five months Thumbnail.php?file=13931017000370_PhotoI_733370214
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Iran's gas exports in the past five months in the 21 March-22 August period rose more than 50 percent over the same period last year.[/rtl]

[rtl]Mehdi Jamshidi Dana, director of coordination and supervision of production of the Iranian National Gas Company, explained in this regard that exports exceeded 5 billion cubic meters in five months, compared with 3.2 billion cubic meters a year ago.[/rtl]

[rtl]Since late March, Iran has exported 34.8 million cubic meters of gas a day, compared with 21.3 million cubic meters a day in the same period last year, he said.[/rtl]

[rtl]Gholamreza Manjouhri, vice president of engineering at the National Oil Company, was quoted as saying that the rate of gas burning has declined in the southern Pars field in the Persian Gulf.[/rtl]

[rtl]The rate of gas burning in the field fell from 15 million cubic meters per week to 3 million cubic meters.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 6:46 pm