Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Electricity: completion of the Iranian gas line reached advanced proportions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Electricity: completion of the Iranian gas line reached advanced proportions Empty Minister of Electricity: completion of the Iranian gas line reached advanced proportions

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2017, 4:05 am

Minister of Electricity: completion of the Iranian gas line reached advanced proportions

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Minister of Electricity Qassim Al-Fahdawi said that the completion of the Iranian gas line reached advanced proportions, praising at the same time the cooperation of the Ministry of Oil through the provision of gas to electric stations.
    Al-Fahdawi said in a statement received by "Economy News" that "the work in the Iranian gas line is going at an increasing pace without any delay in completion."
    Al-Fahdawi pointed out that "the Ministry of Oil has done well over the past years through the processing of gas," noting that "the Gas Company in Basra ambitious program to increase the production of gas associated with the supply of gas stations," noting that "gas production ratios are satisfactory compared to late The government measures to invest and then to import from Iran. "
    The oil and gas committee in the Basra Council that the percentage of completion in the pipeline project of Iranian gas for the import of fuel for the operation of power stations in the province and extended between Iraq (Basra) and Iran reached 90% by Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:44 pm