Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Financial Advisor: Budget next year will not exceed 110 trillion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial Advisor: Budget next year will not exceed 110 trillion dinars Empty Financial Advisor: Budget next year will not exceed 110 trillion dinars

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Sep 2017, 9:54 am

[rtl]Financial Advisor: Budget next year will not exceed 110 trillion dinars[/rtl]
    [rtl]
    [size=11]1

[rtl] September 13, 2017 - 8:02 | Number of readings:   [/rtl]
    [/size]
    [/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
    [rtl]
    [rtl]Sumer News: Financial Advisor to the Prime Minister expected the appearance of Mohammed Saleh that does not exceed the budget of the Iraqi state for the next year ceiling of 110 trillion Iraqi dinars, while noting that the budget will be presented to the Council of Ministers during the month of October next to be sent to Parliament in the month to be followed , Stressed the need to maximize non-oil imports to take advantage of them in future budgets .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Saleh said in a statement that the general budget of the Republic of Iraq for the fiscal year 2018 will be worth from 100 to 110 trillion Iraqi dinars, noting that the Financial Management Law to submit the budget to the Presidency of the Council of Ministers during the month of October to vote in preparation for sending to the House of Representatives to carry out the latter During the last two months of the current year to discuss them and make appropriate amendments to them in preparation for a vote .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Saleh added that oil revenues accounted for 93% of the budget, calling for the need to maximize resources other than oil, taxes and fees, such as capital revenues and transformational revenues to improve the financial situation of the country .[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 4:11 pm