Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MPs calls Basra officials to find radical solutions to “sectarian killing”

chouchou
    chouchou

MPs calls Basra officials to find radical solutions to “sectarian killing”  Empty MPs calls Basra officials to find radical solutions to “sectarian killing”

Post by chouchou Wed 25 Sep 2013, 11:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / A member of al- Iraqiya list in Basra province , Qusay Jumaa said on Wednesday, that he and a number of MPs have informed the provincial council and security leaders on the need to develop a radical solution to the assassinations cases that have taken place recently in the province on sectarian backgrounds.

It is worth mentioning that at least 15 people were killed in recent weeks by unknown attackers, mostly clerics apparently for sectarian reasons after a Shiite group threatened to target them in retaliation for killing of Shiites from Shabak component in Nineveh.

The head of the security committee in Basra provincial Council, Jabbar al-Saadi accused last Tuesday Saudi Arabia of being behind targeting Sunnis in the province and killing a number of them recently.

Jumaa told “Shafaq News” that "We do not know those who stand behind the killings with sectarian reasons, as it is the duty of security forces to find out these parties and account them”.

Observers say that al-Qaeda launched attacks on Shiites and Sunnis alike to ignite sectarian conflict that claimed the lives of tens of thousands between 2006 and 2008

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:20 pm