Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump: If we are threatened we will destroy North Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump: If we are threatened we will destroy North Korea Empty Trump: If we are threatened we will destroy North Korea

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Sep 2017, 11:02 am

[size=30]Trump: If we are threatened we will destroy North Korea[/size]
    19/09/2017 06:44 | Number of readings: 7
    font size:  Trump: If we are threatened we will destroy North Korea Font_decrease  Trump: If we are threatened we will destroy North Korea Font_enlarge
     Trump: If we are threatened we will destroy North Korea Thumbnail.php?file=151992017_NJG_110214076
    Trend Press

US President Donald Trump said Tuesday that the United States would destroy North Korea if the latter threatened it in self-defense .
    "The North Korean regime has committed grave atrocities against its people from starvation, killing and repression, and this regime has carried out horrific terrorist acts such as killing the dictator's brother at an international airport," Trump said during a speech on September 19, 2017, "If we have no choice but to destroy all of North Korea, we will not hesitate to do so.
    "The United States has a great power and patience, but if it has to defend itself or its allies, it will not be," said North Korea's North Korean leader Kim Jong-un. We have no choice but to completely destroy North Korea. "
    As for Iran, the US president said that his country "can not abide by a nuclear agreement that could ultimately give Tehran a cover for acquiring nuclear weapons. It is time for the whole world to ask the regime of Iran to stop supporting terrorism and respect the sovereignty of neighboring countries."
    He criticized Tehran for what he described as "its destabilizing behavior," noting that the nuclear deal with Iran was a source of "embarrassment" and said "it is time to expose countries that support groups such as al Qaeda and Hezbollah." On the Syrian issue, Tramb said that he seeks to reduce the escalation in the Syrian conflict and a political solution that respects the will of the people. C

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:04 am