Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Investment Authority to borrow from banks to make payments draft بسماية the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Investment Authority to borrow from banks to make payments draft بسماية the Empty Investment Authority to borrow from banks to make payments draft بسماية the

Post by Rocky Thu 26 Sep 2013, 4:42 am

Investment Authority to borrow from banks to make payments draft بسماية the

2013-09-25 09/25/2013

The Council of Ministers announced its approval of the borrowing Alastosmarltamoal payments owed to the company (South Korean Hanwha) implementing a residential بسماية project.

. A government statement said received / JD / copy of it: The Council of Minis
    ters authorized the Chairman of the National Investment Agency authority to sign a loan contract with three banks as borrowers (Rafidain and Rasheed, Iraqi Trade) to finance the payments owed to the company (Hanwha, South Korea).

The statement said that borrowing the National Investment Commission of the amounts required represents a commitment nodal for the implementation of an investment project business is calculated on the basis of the financing of operational projects or investment within the budget of the Commission, referring to the amount to be repaid later batches citizens who wish to purchase housing units in the City project
    بسماية, with the continued validity vested in the Minister of Finance under the Council of Ministers Resolution No. (357) for the year 2013.

/22/ The statement stressed that the National Investment Commission waive the letter of guarantee submitted by the company to each according to three banks accounted for in the loan as a guarantee only. / End / / 22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 1:32 pm