Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Governor of Babylon: More than 200 files relating to projects in the province is in the integrity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Governor of Babylon: More than 200 files relating to projects in the province is in the integrity Empty Governor of Babylon: More than 200 files relating to projects in the province is in the integrity

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Sep 2017, 6:51 am

[size=30]Governor of Babylon: More than 200 files relating to projects in the province is in the integrity[/size]
    22/09/2017 01:59 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]The governor of Babel Sadiq Medallul Al-Sultani announced the transfer of more than (200) projects to the contractors since 2003 until 2014 is currently in the Integrity Commission and an investigation has been opened .[/rtl]

[rtl]Al-Sultani said in a press statement that the projects have stopped since 2014 because of the financial crisis in Iraq as a result of the fluctuation of international oil prices and the war against terrorism. However, there are dozens of projects that were delayed due to corruption suspicions related to transmission or Including dozens of water projects, the provincial building, the provincial council, the mechanical massacre and other projects .[/rtl]

[rtl]He added that the executive government supports the recent decision of the provincial council to refer projects since 2003 to integrity, which is a correct step towards the recovery of public funds and accounting for those who fail to manage these projects .[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that the committee formed by the Council of five members will facilitate the work of integrity and public prosecution in the speed of resolution of these projects and provide better service to the citizen .[/rtl]
    [rtl]MT[/rtl]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 7:45 pm