Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US, Iraq Collaborate on Electricity and Energy

chouchou
    chouchou

US, Iraq Collaborate on Electricity and Energy Empty US, Iraq Collaborate on Electricity and Energy

Post by chouchou Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:13 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The United States Department of Energy’s (DOE) Office of Electricity Delivery and Energy Reliability conducted a workshop in Baghdad, September 22-26, on electricity operations and maintenance for 20 engineers from the Ministry of Electricity who work at power plants across Iraq.

The five-day workshop provided the Iraqi participants with tools and methods to enhance efficiency and safety in the generation, transmission, and distribution of electricity.

This workshop was the final training session of the Department of State-funded Iraqi Energy Reliability, Survivability, and Resiliency Program. The program supports the U.S.-Iraq Strategic Framework Agreement (SFA), with the specific goal of facilitating the Government of Iraq’s capabilities to deliver essential services to its citizens.

In its entirety, the Iraqi Energy Reliability, Survivability, and Resiliency Program trained 90 Iraqi engineers, provided the Government of Iraq with the tools to identify vulnerabilities within the electricity sector, and proposed international industry best practices to address those vulnerabilities.

The U.S. Department of Energy provided trainers from its headquarters in Washington, D.C. and from the Pacific Northwest National Laboratories in Richland, Washington who are experts in turbine theory, electricity sector operations, and maintenance.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 23, 2024 7:59 am