Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

TILLERSON POLICY : It is time for Iranian-backed factions in Iraq to return to their homes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

TILLERSON POLICY : It is time for Iranian-backed factions in Iraq to return to their homes Empty TILLERSON POLICY : It is time for Iranian-backed factions in Iraq to return to their homes

Post by Rocky Sun 22 Oct 2017, 3:17 pm

[size=32]
    TILLERSON POLICY : It is time for Iranian-backed factions in Iraq to return to their homes[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said on Sunday it was time for the Iranian-backed factions to return to their "homes" as well as their Iranian advisers after helping Iraq defeat a militant organization.
    Tillerson's comments followed a rare joint meeting with Saudi and Iraqi leaders.
    The United States is concerned that Iran will benefit from gains against a hawk in Iraq and neighboring Syria to expand its influence after the US invasion of Iraq in 2003 and opposed by Arab states such as Saudi Arabia.
    "The Iranian factions in Iraq should return to their homes as the war approaches," Tillerson told a joint news conference with his Saudi counterpart Adel al-Jubeir. Foreign fighters in Iraq should return to their homes and allow the Iraqi people to regain control. "
    Tens of thousands of Iraqis responded to a call to arms in 2014 after he took control of a third of the country's territory and formed the popular mobilization forces, which receive funding and training from Tehran and became part of the security services in Iraq.
    A senior US official said Tilerson was referring to the Popular Popular Forces and the Quds Force, the foreign military arm and intelligence arm of Iran's Revolutionary Guards.
    US-backed Iraqi forces backed by the Popular Forces have expelled fighters from Mosul and other cities in northern Iraq this year. 
    Thousands of US troops are still in Iraq for basic training but also carry out raids targeting militant groups.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:27 pm