Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Media adviser: Abadi does not extend his travel to countries because of terrorism and the issue of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Media adviser: Abadi does not extend his travel to countries because of terrorism and the issue of  Empty Media adviser: Abadi does not extend his travel to countries because of terrorism and the issue of

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Oct 2017, 2:55 am

[size=30]Media adviser: Abadi does not extend his travel to countries because of terrorism and the issue of the referendum[/size]
    24/10/2017 09:08 | Number of readings: 112
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The media advisor to the Office of Prime Minister Ihsan al-Shammari that "Abadi is not going to extend his travel to countries because of terrorism and the issue of the referendum."[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The current situation in Iraq needs the presence of the prime minister for reasons related to terrorism issues and the issue of northern Iraq," Shammari said on Tuesday.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"There is no problem in visiting three countries in 48 hours, but the situation in Iraq needs the prime minister," he said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out that "the most important thing in the visit by Abadi has achieved a lot of political achievements, military and economic relations with Arab countries."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi concluded his Arab tour to Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Jordan on Monday morning.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Abadi held a series of official talks with Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz, Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi and Jordan's King Abdullah II, as well as his counterparts in Egypt and Jordan.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Wed 23 Oct 2024, 10:20 pm