Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Continuous talks between Baghdad and Moscow to activate the joint economic action

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Continuous talks between Baghdad and Moscow to activate the joint economic action Empty Continuous talks between Baghdad and Moscow to activate the joint economic action

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Oct 2017, 8:20 am

Continuous talks between Baghdad and Moscow to activate the joint economic action

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Iraqi Foreign Ministry said that the Iraqi-Russian committee is holding intensive talks to prepare for the upcoming seventh session of the committee in the Russian capital.
    The Director General of the Department of Economic Relations, according to a statement of the Ministry of Commerce obtained "the economy News" a copy of it Tuesday, that "during the meetings of experts discussed what was implemented in the minutes of meetings of the previous session of activating joint work in the economic, scientific and investment in addition to inviting Russian companies To enter into all tenders and investments in Iraq, especially in the fields of oil and electric power, as well as its invitation to increase the number of scholarships and fellowships in the field of education, and discussed cooperation in the fields of agriculture, livestock and diseases Patya. "
    "The two sides expressed their hope to increase the volume of cooperation in all fields to serve the common interests between the two countries," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 10:42 am