Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National security in Basra controls the third site of theft of crude oil in less than two months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National security in Basra controls the third site of theft of crude oil in less than two months Empty National security in Basra controls the third site of theft of crude oil in less than two months

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Oct 2017, 1:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    National security in Basra controls the third site of theft of crude oil in less than two months

A security source in the province of Basra said on Friday that a detachment from the National Security Service seized a site used to steal crude oil from an export pipeline, the third site to be discovered in less than two months. 
    The source said in a press statement that "the National Security Service received information about the exposure of the pipeline carrier crude oil between the provinces of Basra and Dhi Qar to overcome the motive of stealing crude oil," noting that "a detachment of the device went immediately to the northern Rumaila, and after investigation The flour was able to control the site. " 
    The source, who asked not to be named, that "the excess is the extension of a tube under the ground length of 300 meters connected to the main carrier tube, and the sub-pipe for theft with valves," adding that "the device opened an extensive investigation, and informed the Directorate of Oil Police site" .
    The theft of crude oil and the smuggling of fuel by land and sea were common features in Basra before 2010, and then receded significantly in the past few years, especially after the increase in fuel prices and tighten security around installations and oil pipelines, in addition to strengthening security control of channels Navigation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:17 am