Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

National security in Basra controls a location to steal crude oil from the line for export

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

National security in Basra controls a location to steal crude oil from the line for export Empty National security in Basra controls a location to steal crude oil from the line for export

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Aug 2017, 4:05 am

National security in Basra controls a location to steal crude oil from the line for export

Wednesday 30 August

, said a security source in Basra province, on Wednesday, that the strength of the national security apparatus seized a site used to steal crude oil from a dedicated pipeline for export, indicating that a team was formed to identify the perpetrators and arrest them.

The source said in an interview with Alsumaria News, "The National Security Service received information about the activity of people who steal the crude oil from the line of export runs between the provinces of Basra and Missan ," noting that "a force of the device in light of that information to preview the path of the tube, On a pump and three valves used in oil theft. "
    National security in Basra controls the storage of medicines contrary to health conditions and the prohibited medicines
    National security in Basra controls six tons of expired food

The source, who asked not to be named, said that "the site was handed over to the treatment department to remove the valves and pump. The dirt roads leading to the site were also closed, as well as the security deployment of the South Oil Police to monitor the export line." He added that " Was formed to gather information about the perpetrators for the purpose of arresting them. "

The theft of crude oil and the smuggling of fuel by land and sea was a common feature in Basra before 2010, and then receded significantly in the past few years, especially after the increase in fuel prices and tighten security around facilities and oil pipelines, in addition to strengthening security control of channels Navigation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:46 pm