Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hashemi: "Hecrz" Internal may be behind the breakthrough site "national security"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hashemi: "Hecrz" Internal may be behind the breakthrough site "national security" Empty Hashemi: "Hecrz" Internal may be behind the breakthrough site "national security"

Post by Rocky Wed 31 May 2017, 3:22 am

Hashemi: "Hecrz" Internal may be behind the breakthrough site "national security"

BAGHDAD - The Journal News

The researcher revealed "the affairs of the armed groups," Hisham al-Hashemi, on Thursday, for reasons to penetrate the Iraqi "national security," a site, asking the government to investigate the matter and fortify security.

He attributed the al-Hashemi told the «Journal News» The reason for this serious breakthrough to "poor immunization coverage which puts national security on the site, as well as the mechanism of access to the site are probably from local Internet networks and not private as it is in the national intelligence service," adding: " in addition to the penetration site mechanism indicates that Alhecrz is close to working on the website or had sent them on their links to the easy entry process. "

Security expert, stressed that "Western countries such as the United States, France and Britain when they were hacked their websites followed up by hackers and subjected them to justice, and revealed their names, the Iraqi government to investigate sensitive security sites hackers and fortify its security mail."

Hashemi concluded his statement, stressing that "leaking documents could harm the security of the state and the workers in the field of security to secure their network and develop their own network and not to share devices and links with other networks."

The website displays a "national security" on Tuesday, to penetration by unknown, they revealed a 6000 secret document had been sent to the ministries of security and other departments.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 7:42 am