Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi security minister announced the restoration of a gas field from the Dahesh

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi security minister announced the restoration of a gas field from the Dahesh Empty Iraqi security minister announced the restoration of a gas field from the Dahesh

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Nov 2017, 2:49 am

[size=32]
    Iraqi security minister announced the restoration of a gas field from the Dahesh[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Iraqi forces launched an offensive last month to expel the militant group from the last area under its control in Iraq on the border with Syria, where the field is located. The field has not yet entered production.
    The field, which has reserves of 5.6 trillion cubic feet, is located in Anbar province in western Iraq near the border with Syria. The operator is the Korea Gas Corporation (KOGAS).
    The development of the Akkas field was interrupted after the Islamic state seized vast areas in Anbar in May 2014. It also halted operations after several attacks by militants against the company's sites in the field.
    Iraqi oil ministry officials said they planned to send a crew to Akkas to assess the damage to its energy facilities.
    Engineer Mohammed Ibrahim, a member of the team overseeing the field in the ministry, said they would visit the field and write a report on the damage and what it needed to get back to work as soon as possible.
    He added that Iraq plans to communicate with Kogas soon to begin preparations for the resumption of development work in the field.
    Colonel Saad Hardan of Anbar police said the security forces were working to cleanse the mines and booby traps that might have been planted there by the Islamic state.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 8:26 pm