Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump reveals why Texas massacre

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump reveals why Texas massacre Empty Trump reveals why Texas massacre

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Nov 2017, 2:26 am

[ltr]Trump reveals why Texas massacre[/ltr]

[ltr]
    [rtl]Editorial date: 2017/11/6 11:57[/rtl] • [rtl]167 times read[/rtl]
    Trump reveals why Texas massacre Story_img_5a002401d4e41
    [Where - Continue] 
    US President Donald Trump said Monday that the shooting in Texas, which killed at least 26 people, was caused by "mental imbalance" and not a proliferation problem.

At a news conference in Tokyo, Trump told a question about the policies he might support in response to the shooting that, based on initial reports, the gunman was "a very troubled man with many problems." 
    "We have a lot of mental health problems in our country, as in other countries, but this is not an arms-related situation. Luckily there was someone else who had a weapon and fired in the opposite direction," he said. 
    He said the attack was caused by "a great mental imbalance, a very sad fact." 
    A gunman entered the first Baptist church in Sutherland Springs, Wilson County, about 65 km east of San Antonio, on Sunday, and shot from his gun, killing at least 26 people between the ages of 5 and 72 and wounding 20 others. 
    After the shootout, a local resident shot at the gunman, who was described as a white man in his twenties. The gunman escaped in his car and was later found dead in a nearby district. 
    The authorities said it was not immediately clear whether the suspect killed himself or died of shooting. 

https://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php%3Fstorytopic%3D41%26storyid%3D21752[/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:25 pm