Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi judiciary sets on Wednesday as the date for consideration of the parliament session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi judiciary sets on Wednesday as the date for consideration of the parliament session Empty Iraqi judiciary sets on Wednesday as the date for consideration of the parliament session

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Jun 2016, 9:05 am

Iraqi judiciary sets on Wednesday as the date for consideration of the parliament session 

Twilight News / announced judiciary, Monday identifying tomorrow Wednesday deadline to consider claims of the appeal hearing of the House.

A spokesman for the judiciary, Abdul Sattar Bayraktar stated in an interview for Twilight News, "the Federal Supreme Court set a date on 08.06.2016 to consider filed by the ministers dismissed claims in the House of Representatives session held on 04.26.2016."

The House of Representatives voted during its meeting held Tuesday April 26, 2016, under the chairmanship of Salim al-label Aqeel al-Mahdi and the Minister of Culture and assigned the Ministry of Youth Agency, Abdul Razzaq al-Issa, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research, and meet Jaafar as Minister of Labour and Social Affairs, and Hassan al-Janabi, a minister of water resources on my own and Agriculture Acting as the voice of the Ala rich and Minister of Health and Alaa Disher of electricity, while the failure to vote on the dismissal of the Minister of Education Mohammad Iqbal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:11 am