Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Israel: The next war will be with Syria and Lebanon together

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Israel: The next war will be with Syria and Lebanon together Empty Israel: The next war will be with Syria and Lebanon together

Post by Rocky Wed 15 Nov 2017, 4:45 am

Israel: The next war will be with Syria and Lebanon together
    Israel: The next war will be with Syria and Lebanon together Irq_784953296_1510687751
    Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman has said that the next war will be with Syria and Lebanon together, and there is no battle on one front, in the north or in the south.
    Lieberman added that the Lebanese army has lost its independence and has become an integral part of Hezbollah's military system, as he put it.
    At the height of the military and political threats by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Lieberman to launch a massive military strike on Hezbollah in Lebanon and to threaten to destroy what they described as the Iranian ground base currently under way, according to Lieberman, A report under the title "In the coming confrontations every missile will hit."
    The report said that "a number of former officials of the company" Rafael "Israeli military, warned of the expansion of oil refineries and chemical plants in Haifa, whose presence created a threat to Israel did not know in the past.
    The report said that officials warned that "a blow from the resistance will cause an unprecedented disaster in Israel," and they confirmed then that "Israel will face in the next round a problem was not known before," referring to the rockets of the resistance,
    "To look at the proximity of homes in Kiryat Hayim and Kiryat Ata, we will see clearly that Haifa is not the only one that will be targeted and the residents will be evacuated," the Israeli channel reported in its report. The population will be evacuated if an incident occurs. "
    "In 2006, the Palestinian and Lebanese resistance did not have accurate rockets, but today they have the ability to locate and strike the Haifa oil refineries via the GPS system," the report said. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=86523

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 6:17 am