Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Rafidain Bank and the National Pension Authority: the predecessor of retirees do not require the rep

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Rafidain Bank and the National Pension Authority: the predecessor of retirees do not require the rep Empty Rafidain Bank and the National Pension Authority: the predecessor of retirees do not require the rep

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Dec 2017, 4:16 am

Rafidain Bank and the National Pension Authority: the predecessor of retirees do not require the replacement of identity cards
    December 06 2017 09:34 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Rafidain Bank regulates the sale of dollars in its branches[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Ihab Jubouri
    [rtl]

The Rafidain Bank and the National Pension Authority, that the predecessor of retirees issued by Rafidain Bank does not require the replacement of identity cards.

"The Rafidain Bank and the National Pension Authority, confirm that the pensioners' advances issued by Rafidain Bank do not require the replacement of identity cards, as the process of obtaining advances is possible in accordance with the program of electronic collection of smart card holders."

He added that it was noted that a large number of retirees of the offices of the National Pension Authority have been reviewed for the purpose of replacing the identities of the retirees, which caused great frustration, confusion and the burden of pensioners.

He pointed out that Rafidain Bank in coordination with the National Pension Authority and the International Smart Card Company, has designed an integrated program to ensure the ease and speed in obtaining advances as possible and ensure the ease and speed in reviewing the centers of submission to branches of the bank. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 19 May 2024, 11:05 pm