Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reuters: Saudi pressure on the Palestinian Authority to accept the American plan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reuters: Saudi pressure on the Palestinian Authority to accept the American plan Empty Reuters: Saudi pressure on the Palestinian Authority to accept the American plan

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Dec 2017, 2:30 am

[size=30]Reuters: Saudi pressure on the Palestinian Authority to accept the American plan[/size]
    10/12/2017 10:28 | Number of readings: 19
    font size:  Reuters: Saudi pressure on the Palestinian Authority to accept the American plan Font_decrease  Reuters: Saudi pressure on the Palestinian Authority to accept the American plan Font_enlarge
     Reuters: Saudi pressure on the Palestinian Authority to accept the American plan Thumbnail.php?file=20171209182606_623722744
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]
    [rtl]Saudi Arabia is exerting behind-the-scenes pressure on the Palestinian Authority to push it to support the "peace plan" prepared by US President Donald Trump,.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas discussed last month during their meeting in Riyadh details of a plan called the "Deal of the Century""He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to sources, "Reuters," bin Salman told Abbas: "Be patient you will hear good news, as the peace process will be launched"He said.[/rtl]
    [rtl]A Palestinian official told Reuters that the plan, according to Abu Mazin, was to establish a Palestinian entity in the Gaza Strip and three administrative areas in the West Bank in Areas A and B and 10 percent of Area C classified by With settlements.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"The settlements in the West Bank will remain the same, the Palestinians will not have the right of return, and Israel will remain responsible for the border," he said.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 1:33 am