Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Committee: Kurdistan Region will not receive any funds before fulfilling its obligations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Committee: Kurdistan Region will not receive any funds before fulfilling its obligations Empty Finance Committee: Kurdistan Region will not receive any funds before fulfilling its obligations

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Dec 2017, 3:55 am

Finance Committee: Kurdistan Region will not receive any funds before fulfilling its obligations
    December 11 2017 09:47 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]MP Jabbar Abadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Ihab Jubouri
    [rtl]

The Finance Committee in the House of Representatives confirmed that the federal government will not pay any money to the region before fulfilling its obligations, including the delivery of oil imports, border crossings and airports.

Committee member Jabbar al-Abbadi said in a press statement: "The Baghdad government is not responsible for the fictitious numbers of employees in the province," pointing to the existence of technical committees to count the real numbers of employees in the region is based on the allocation of salaries of employees.

The member of the legal committee: "The share of the region has been determined according to the proportion of population, which entail financial obligations, like the rest of the other Iraqi provinces," noting that the share of the Kurdistan region of the next budget, dedicated to investment projects only, and there is another budget for salaries. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 1:57 pm