Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadiqin: Our vote on the government depends on Allawi fulfilling the obligations we agreed upon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadiqin: Our vote on the government depends on Allawi fulfilling the obligations we agreed upon Empty Sadiqin: Our vote on the government depends on Allawi fulfilling the obligations we agreed upon

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Feb 2020, 6:19 am

Sadiqin: Our vote on the government depends on Allawi fulfilling the obligations we agreed upon

14:08 - 17/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Sadikoun Parliamentary Bloc affirmed on Monday that its vote on the government is subject to the fulfillment by Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi of his commitment to the conditions he pledged to include in the government program, as well as prioritization agreements related to early elections.
    The bloc's deputy, Muhammad al-Baldawi, said in a statement to "Information", that "the bloc of Sadiqin has in principle waived its electoral entitlement and gave the opportunity to Allawi to choose his cabinet in full freedom and in accordance with the mechanisms of the demands of the rational authority and public opinion."
    Al-Baldawi added, “The bloc has mortgaged its vote on the government program that Allawi will present to the people's representatives to include the three conditions that we agreed upon when supporting him with official assignment.” Noting that “the conditions are the implementation of the parliament’s decision to remove foreign forces from the country and complete the port of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And the dry channel, while the third is to move the Iraqi-Chinese agreement.
    The deputy of the Al-Fath Alliance, Ahmed Al-Kinani, revealed in a previous statement to "Information", the intention of Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi to hand over his government program and the names of ministers to the heads of political blocs to study them, indicating that Allawi is determined to present his cabinet before the end of this week. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 12:54 am