Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy invites the Cabinet to activate the popular crowd law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy invites the Cabinet to activate the popular crowd law Empty Deputy invites the Cabinet to activate the popular crowd law

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Dec 2017, 4:25 am

Deputy invites the Cabinet to activate the popular crowd law

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
    MP on the coalition of state law, Zainab Aref al- Basri, called on the Council of Ministers to put full recommendations to activate the popular mobilization law , and include in the federal budget for the next year appropriate allocations to compensate the people of "martyrs" and wounded war against "Dahesh." 

Basri said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The sacrifices made by the security forces and heroes of the popular crowd after the reception of the pretext of a rational reference to the Jihad Alkaiip otherwise it would be the situation of Iraq And called on the Council of Ministers to "make full recommendations to activate the popular mobilization law passed by the Parliament several months ago and include the appropriate budget in the federal budget to compensate the families of martyrs and wounded in honor of the sacrifices they made to Iraq and its people "He said.

[size]

Al-Basri warned that "neglecting these sacrifices will have a negative impact on these families and makes them feel the neglect of the government for them," indicating that "martyrs and wounded crowd and security forces have not been compensated their families with any sums of money or land, despite the many promises made." 

The supreme religious authority called during a speech on Friday in Karbala province by its representative Abdul Mahdi al-Karbalai the federal government, both executive and legislative, to provide financial allocations to the families of martyrs of war against the organization "Daash" and other wounded, asserting that these "dearest" The most deserving care of others.[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 11 Sep 2024, 2:52 am