Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: Basra MPs require the addition of petrodollar allocations to pass the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: Basra MPs require the addition of petrodollar allocations to pass the budget Empty Abadi: Basra MPs require the addition of petrodollar allocations to pass the budget

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Dec 2017, 10:59 am

Abadi: Basra MPs require the addition of petrodollar allocations to pass the budget

18:07 - 29/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    MP for the province of Basra Abdul-Jabbar Abadi, on Friday, the continuation of the members of the House of Representatives for the province of Basra to abstain from a vote on the budget provided the inclusion of petrodollar allocations, stressing that 25 deputies for the province are unanimous on that.
    Abadi said in a statement to the Agency / Information /, "The Finance Committee has included the remarks of Representatives and their objections to some paragraphs and items of the budget and submitted to the government and waiting for a response," expected "to invoke the government of financial scarcity and the absence of additional allocations
    He added that "the deputies of Basra refuse to pass the budget without the inclusion of dues petrodollar," stressing that "25 deputies from the province are still insisting not to pass in the event of unfairness of the province of Basra."
    The House of Representatives ended its consultative session, which was held during the legislative holidays, early this month to discuss the federal budget 2018, while the Presidency decided to refer the draft budget to the parliamentary financial committee to prepare a final version and send notes to the government.

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 9:45 am