Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament will hold its next Wednesday to discuss the budget and the adoption of the election law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament will hold its next Wednesday to discuss the budget and the adoption of the election law Empty Parliament will hold its next Wednesday to discuss the budget and the adoption of the election law

Post by Rocky Mon 01 Jan 2018, 9:25 am

Parliament will hold its next Wednesday to discuss the budget and the adoption of the election law
    January 01 2018 05:13 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Parliament[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

A member of the House of Representatives, Charter Hamdi, on Monday, that the first parliament session of the next legislative term will be held on Wednesday, Wednesday, and includes the agenda to discuss the draft federal budget law for 2018 and vote on the election law.
    Hamidi pointed out in a press statement that "the beginning of the meeting will be by voting on the election law, and then discuss the budget law."
    The House of Representatives ended its extraordinary session held on Saturday the second of last month, headed by Salim al-Jubouri and the presence of 167 deputies to read and discuss the proposed law to amend the law of elections of the Iraqi Council of Representatives.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 9:20 pm